Our Mission as a Unified Catholic Community is to Share Faith,
Celebrate Traditions and Serve Others to the Praise and Glory of God!
Saturday Vigil Mass
4:00pm at Holy Redeemer
8:30am at St. James
10:00am at Holy Redeemer
11:30am at St James
4pm at Holy Redeemer
Monday through Friday
8:00am at Holy Redeemer
You can watch HRSJ Mass every Sunday at 8:30am
YouTube: HRSJ Catholic
WELCOME TO OUR PARISH!
Holy Redeemer | St. James the Less
A Catholic community that welcomes all.
Here we focus on worship, evangelization and service!
Aware of the the great command of the Lord to "love with all your heart, mind and strength," we worship God - always faithful to the apostles' teachings - through the Mass, sacraments and prayer.
Aware of the great command of the Lord to "be holy as your heavenly Father is holy," we support each other in growth as disciples of the Lord, conscious of His working in our lives and willing to share our story with others.
Aware of the great command of the Lord to "love our neighbor," we serve others through our various outreach programs and ministries.
We hope you will join us in these great tasks!
Click here to register with our parish
Retired - Pastor in Residence, Our Lady of Lourdes
Parish Life Director
Director of Operations
Youth Minister and Confirmation Coordinator
Director of Evangelization and Faith Formation
Special Projects Manager
Music Coordinator Holy Redeemer
Readings for the week of September 26, 2021
- Sunday: Nm 11:25-29 / Ps 19:8, 10, 12-13, 14 [9a] / Jas 5:1-6 / Mk 9:38-43, 45, 47-48
- Monday: Zec 8:1-8 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23  / Lk 9:46-50
- Tuesday: Zec 8:20-23 / Ps 87:1b-3, 4-5, 6-7 [Zec 8:23] / Lk 9:51-56
- Wednesday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5  / Jn 1:47-51
- Thursday: Neh 8:1-4a, 5-6, 7b-12 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11[9ab] / Lk 10:1-12
- Friday: Bar 1:15-22 / Ps 79:1b-2, 3-5, 8, 9  / Lk 10:13-16
- Saturday: Bar 4:5-12, 27-29 / Ps 69:33-35, 36-37  / Mt 18:1-5, 10
- Next Sunday: Gn 2:18-24 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5, 6 [cf. 5] / Heb 2:9-11 / Mk 10:2-16 or 10:2-12